This Friday July 9th It is a holiday for him Independence Day. And in the City, public services will have a special schedule. This year, in the framework of the coronavirus pandemic, the operation of the Febrile Emergency Units (UFU) and the testing centers is added. The vaccination center of the Usina del Arte.
- Hospitals: the guards, the SAME and the Febrile Emergency Units will work. He too DetectAR device at the Teatro Colón (from 8.30 am to 2 pm).
- Cemeteries: Burials in the Chacarita, Flores, Recoleta Cemeteries and the entrance of the deceased to the City Crematorium will be carried out from 7:30 to 15, receiving the last procedure at 2:00 p.m. and the last burial will begin at 2:30 p.m.
- Government Administration of Public Revenues and General Revenue Directorate: closed.
The Buenos Aires subway will work with an hourly calendar on Sunday for the July 9 holiday. Photo: Luciano Thieberger
- Community Venues: closed.
- Civil Registry: will remain closed. Only the death guard from 9 to 12.
- Waste collection: the service will work on a regular basis.
- Parking lot: Due to the pandemic, it works with the Sunday regulations, so this Friday it will be allowed to park on the avenues and streets where parking is prohibited on business days from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. It will not be allowed to park on avenues or streets where parking is prohibited 24 hours a day.
- Metered parking is still out of date.
- On the ramps, sidewalks, ochavas, garages, bus stops, streets of coexistence, spaces reserved for people with disabilities, spaces reserved for clinics and hospitals and loading and unloading drawers, the prohibition continues to apply 24 hours a day. What’s more There will be no restriction of entry to the Center and pedestrian courts. More information: http://estacionamiento.gob.ar.
- Subways and Premetro: The service will operate on a Sunday / holiday schedule, that is, from 8 to 21/22, depending on the time of the last train on each line.
The formations only stop at the headwaters, in the stations where combinations are made, in transfer stations, in those close to essential care centers for this pandemic, such as the Faculty of Medicine (line D) or Caseros (line H) and close to banks and educational institutions. Since Monday, 10 stations that are closed reopen. And next Thursday another 5.
- Ecobici: users will have two main options. Holiday pass ($ 150, four trips per day of up to 60 minutes), or Recreational pass, with a single trip ($ 70, a trip in the day of 30 minutes).
- Tolls: will function normally, taking as rush hour the weekend schedule, that is, from 11 am to 3 pm towards the Province, and from 5 pm to 9 pm towards the Center.
- Driver’s license registration, Roca headquarters: closed.
- Learning track: closed.
- Vehicle Technical Verification: the seven plants will remain closed.
- Directorate General of Infractions: closed.
- City Police and Firefighters + Emergencies Line 911; Logistics, Civil Defense and Auxiliary Guard; and Emergencies + Line 103: guards active 24 hours a day.
- Parks: The ecological reserve will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The same hours will apply to the Botanical Garden. The Ecopark will work from 10am to 5pm.
- Museums: Fernández Blanco, Larreta, Moderno and Sívori will be open from 11am to 8pm.
- Public libraries: closed.
- The theaters of the Buenos Aires Theater Complex will be closed.