The National Institute of Social Security (INSS) advances the second installment of the thirteenth (13th) salary since the 24th of July.
On Monday (5), retirees and pensioners receiving up to one minimum wage with a final 8 digit document receive the deposit.
For those earning more than one salary, the payment on Monday (5) serves beneficiaries with final document 3 and 8.
The payment schedule runs until the 7th of July.
The dates are distributed according to the final digit of the benefit, starting with ending 1 policyholders and ending with 0 ending policyholders.
These dates apply to those who receive pensions, benefits and pensions of up to a minimum wage.
+ Assistance: Caixa releases a new benefit withdrawal round this Monday (5)
The first installment of the thirteenth salary is exempt from Income Tax and is equivalent to half of the gross monthly benefit paid by the INSS. The tax is only charged on this second installment. Taxation varies by age.
Insured persons up to 64 years of age pay Income Tax if they receive more than R$1,903.98. From 65 years onwards, taxation is only charged if the benefit exceeds R$3,807.96.
The thirteenth anticipation decree for retirees and pensioners was published on May 4th. According to the Ministry of Economy, the measure should inject around R$ 52.7 billion into the country’s economy and will have no budgetary impact, as it is only a change in the payment date.
Second installment schedule of the 13th of the INSS for benefits up to 1 minimum wage
- End of Benefit 1 – 6/24 (Thursday)
- End of Benefit 2 – 6/25 (Friday)
- End of Benefit 3 – 6/28 (Monday)
- End of Benefit 4 – 6/29 (Tuesday)
- End of Benefit 5 – 6/30 (Wednesday)
- End of Benefit 6 – 1/7 (Thursday)
- End of Benefit 7 – 2/7 (Friday)
- End of Benefit 8 – 5/7 (Monday)
- End of Benefit 9 – 6/7 (Tuesday)
- End of Benefit 10 – 7/7 (Wednesday)
Second installment schedule of the 13th of the INSS for benefits above 1 minimum wage
- End of benefit 1 and 6 – 1/7 (Thursday)
- End of benefit 2 and 7 – 2/7 (Friday)
- End of benefit 3 and 8 – 5/7 (Monday)
- End of benefit 4 and 9 – 6/7 (Tuesday)
- End of benefit 5 and 0 – 7/7 (Wednesday)
+ Learn about the effectiveness of each vaccine against Covid-19