Nintendo announces that the first part of the Expansion Pass for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity will be available next June 18.
The “Volume 1 – Ancestral Beat“Will implement many new features in the game, such as a new character, new types of weapons, a higher difficulty level and much more. Here is a list of all the contents that we will find in this first part:
- New playable character: Veteran Guardian
- New types of weapons: Scourge for Link and Hyrule Steed for Zelda
- New challenges for the Ancient Court Laboratory
- New, more challenging enemies: Highest-ranking Shaman, Giant Chuchu, and more
- Difficulty level “Apocalypse”
The software house then revealed that the “Volume 2 – The Guardian of MemoriesWill be available in November, and will include new character stories, unreleased warriors, additional levels and more. I remind you that the Expansion Pass is currently available for purchase on Nintendo eShop at the introductory price of € 19.99.
We leave you now with the trailer dedicated to the “Volume 1 – Ancestral Beat” for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, wishing you a good vision as always.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – Expansion Pass # 1