Hockey Jokers have not been in contact with Mestis – Supporters’ Association is worried about the future of the representative team

Speculation about the future of the hockey team Jokers is hot.

Hockey team The future of the Jokers has raised many questions. The team left the KHL season on the same day Russia launched an attack on Ukraine. Since then, the club itself has not commented in any way on its situation.

Since then, players have signed deals with League teams.

Read more: Jari Kurri confirms: The Jokers are withdrawing from the KHL playoffs

Read more: Jokers are emptying their packs: Marko Anttila’s Ilves contract confirmed, Hannes Björninen to Pelicans, HIFK kidnapped two players

On Monday MTV Sports said that the Jokers had made a decision to leave the Russian-led KHL league altogether and that the team was working to get the club back to Finland to play.

According to MTV Sport’s data, it is not yet known whether the Jokers will play anywhere next season.

The largest owner of the Jokers representative team is 60 percent Jari Kurri. The remaining 40 percent is owned by Russian-based mining company Norilsk Nickel Harjavalta. With this ownership base, the future in Finland looks difficult.

See also  In the network, the authorities of an Asian country accused of aiding Islamists because of the beach

Multi however, would love to see the Jokers in the Champions League again in the future. One potential option is to seek momentum from Mestis. But at least the Jokers have not yet been in contact with Mestis.

“Unfortunately, there is nothing new to say. There have been no connections, ”said Mestis, Chief Operating Officer Olli Aro notes.

Read more: The jokers have not been discussed in Mestis’ management team or board

Mestis is also not actually expected to be contacted, but according to Aro, other things are in need of attention at the moment.

“We are focused on running this season. The playoffs are just beginning and the qualifiers are about to begin, our internal debate revolves around it, we have not speculated on the subject. ”

Helsinki The official supporters’ association of jokers in Eteläpääty ry is worried about the future of the team.

“The concern is hard, but yes, there are rumors on the move. Perhaps the more descriptive adjective is uncertainty. There is no broad consensus on what happens next, ” Roope Räty tells about the association.

See also  Exodus from Ukraine: There is a risk of exploitation and human trafficking for refugees - France 24

There are hopes for the team. Some fans would like the Jokers to start with divars, some want a quick return to the League.

Currently, fan activity is maintained by following the games of the junior teams and organizing race trips to them. The U20, U18 and U16 teams won their own regular season and the playoffs have begun.

With the situation of the representative team open, the junior games have gained more spectators.

“I believe that as spring progresses, the outfit will become even more active,” says Räty.

More activities around the Jokers are planned in the fan association. Räty has been in active contact with the Joker’s office and the Jokerit Association, which runs junior activities.

“I have some idea of ​​where we’re going. We have ideas and an idea that we are waiting for, even in the implementation phase. We will come out with our actions when the time is right. We are now waiting for certain things to happen. ”

See also  Skiing The Finnish gold festival doubles at the European Youth Olympic Festival

#Hockey #Jokers #contact #Mestis #Supporters #Association #worried #future #representative #team

Related Posts

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Recommended