Anaphylaxis, a dangerous, allergic general reaction, can surprise anyone. The reaction can progress to dangerous in minutes, so rapid identification is important.
Previously cherries were on the whitelist.
It was a bright evening in early summer, when from Punkaharju Sari Vauhkonen, 38, felt a familiar tingling in his scalp. The feeling intensified and expanded with itching in the soles of the feet and palms. At that time, Vauhkonen already knew what was to come.
An adrenaline rush comes out and a quick blow to the side of the thigh.