Great expectations caused the premiere of HBO Max in Peru and the rest of Latin America. Since last Tuesday, June 29, streaming is already available in our country, after registering on its website.
With several titles from major film and television studios, the video platform comes with a catalog that will be updated every week. Here is information related to prices, packages and more.
Enter code to HBO Max on a TV
- Go to HBOMax.com/redeem on your phone or computer
- Enter your promo code and press Enter
- You will see all the information about your promotion, including the plan, price and promotional period.
The code does not work or is invalid
- I can’t redeem a promo code for a plan: This means that the plan you chose does not match to which the promo code is applicable. You can either keep the package you chose or apply the code to the plan that is offered in the promo.
- The code is not valid: Try to re-enter the promo code. If you have verified the code and you are still seeing the same error, contact HBO Max through their section help.
Providers that offer HBO Max in Peru
A provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max, which is available to as many as possible.
In Peru, HBO Max is available for:
- Clear tv
- DIRECTV / DIRECTV Go
HBO Max price in Peru
Until July 31, HBO Max announced a 50% discount to those who access its service and contract the mobile or standard package.
After this date, new customers must pay the following amounts:
- Per month: S / 19.90 (Mobile) and S / 29.90 (TV and other devices)
- For three months: S / 17.97 (Mobile) and S / 26.63 (TV and other devices)
- Annual package: S / 13.99 (Mobile) and S / 21.24 (TV and other devices)
Movies and series that you can watch on HBO Max
- Warner Bros 2021 Releases (They will arrive in Latin America 35 days after being released in theaters): In the neighborhood, Space jam: a new era, The suicide squad, Dune and The conjuring: the devil made me do it, Tom and Jerry, Mortal Kombat, Judas and the black messiah, Godzilla vs. Kong and more
- Franchises: Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and the Matrix
- Movie classics: The Wizard of Oz, Casablanca, Singing in the Rain and Citizen Kane.
- DC Universe
- HBO Original Series: The sopranos, Game of thrones, Sex and the city, Euphoria, Watchmen and House of the dragon, Gossip girl, etc.
- HBO Max Exclusive Series: The flight attendant, Generation, Raised by wolves, Sand just like that and Reboot by gossip girl.
- Content for the whole family: Sesame Street, Powerful Girls, Adventure Time: Far Away, Teen Titans in Action, Scooby Doo, Paw Patrol: Puppy Patrol, Frankelda’s Hidden Frights, The Amazing World of Gumballben 10.
- Latin series: Pop divas, PCC secret power, Astral journey, The cut, Las bravas and Amarres.
- Champions (available for Mexico and Brazil, for now).
How do I log into HBO Max from my TV?
Signing in and downloading this platform is easy. If you want to do it from your mobile phone, you will have to search for the HBO Max application from your Play Store on Android or the App Store for iPhone.
In case you want to take advantage of this service from your television, you can also do it. You just have to download HBO Max from a Smart TV (selected models) or video game consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation. This process can be done from HBOMax.com with the following steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Go to the app store located to the left of the TV launch bar.
- Type HBO Max in the search icon, select the application and click to download.
- You need a subscription to log into HBO Max.
Remember that existing subscribers to HBO’s linear channel through cable or satellite service will be able to access HBO Max at no additional cost.
HBO Max, latest news