Monterrey / 08/19/2021 14:07:27
This Thursday Samuel García Sepúlveda and his team announced the transition work of the Nuevo León government that will begin next Monday, August 23, which will be broadcast live with the presence of the media.
The elected state leader indicated that the Transition Committee will hold a press conference next Sunday, August 22, with Martha Herrera, with the Social Development module, who will circulate a set of petitions to the outgoing government.
“Every Sunday the Transition Committee will go out by block to make known what we want to ask, receive and what hot potatoes they leave us, their topics must be brought to light and plan all week.
“We are not looking for a fight, we want clear accounts to arrive with all the necessary supplies,” he said.
Hernán Villarreal, next Secretary General of the Government, said that tomorrow there will be an internal activity to learn about the platform on which they will work for the transition.
This Monday 23 begins the reception delivery process in the Red Room of the Government Palace.
“It will be done by thematic block and on Sundays the team will be presented in an external room,” reiterated Villarreal.
On Sunday, September 12, the health theme will be presented.
How will each of you develop on the Transition Committee?
- Hernan Villarreal Mobility and Infrastructure will work.
- Martha Herrera will work in Social Development.
- Javier Luis Navarro Velasco, former president of the Civic Council, will work in Government, Legality and Finance.
- Sofialeticia Morales Garza, on the subject of Education.
- Alma Marroquin, a specialist in covid-19, will be developed in the axis of the Ministry of Health.
- Alicia Leal, founder of Alternativas Pacíficas, to fully engage with the issue of gender violence experienced by the State.