Drama in Lecce, a 5-year-old boy and his grandfather were injured after a gas cylinder exploded
A dramatic domestic accident occurred yesterday morning, Sunday 25 July, in Nardò, a small town in the province of Lecce. Unfortunately it is a gas cylinder exploded in a house and a 5 year old child remained severely wound, together with not no.
In the house there were also i parents, which, however, did not report any consequences criticisms. Mom was hospitalized in shock, as she witnessed the scene.
A tragic episode that shook the whole neighborhood. The family had decided to spend their holidays in Salento and for them it had to be just days in the name of lightheartedness and fun. They took in rent the House.
According to information released by local media, the drama took place in the house in via Francesco Falco, on the seafront, near Marina di Nardò. It was morning when everyone was getting together preparing to go in Beach.
Neighbors heard a loud roar and when they got out, they made the dramatic discovery. At the origin of everything there seems to have been one gas leak, which caused the severe explosion. The child and the grandfather were really close when the fire broke out.
The little one reported burns all over the body, even the grandfather remained badly injured. In fact, the intervention of several ambulances was necessary on the spot.
5-year-old child injured in the explosion of the gas cylinder: the drama
Unfortunately, even a man who passed the house at that moment, has reported injuries. However, the doctors decided to transport him to the emergency room of the Gallipoli hospital, but he does not appear to be in severe conditions.
The mother of the child, however, despite did not suffer from burns after the drama, she is too hospitalized in the hospital. Unfortunately she witnessed the scene and was shocked by it. He accused a sickness. The little one and the grandfather are now in good condition criticisms.
Obviously, the fire fighters, which all have done reliefs of the case.