The appointment with the gamescom 2021 is almost upon us, and as previously anticipated, the conference will be held for the second consecutive year exclusively digitally. To ensure that you can comfortably follow all the scheduled events, we have decided to collect in this article the different appointments that will be held starting today and until next 27 August.
Find out with us when and how to follow all the events of the gamescom 2021.
gamescom 2021 – Calendar
August 24 – Day 0
- Xbox Stream (7pm) – the Microsoft conference lasting about 90 minutes can be followed through YouTube, Twitch And Twtitter.
August 25 – Day 1
- gamescom Opening Night Live! Pre-Show (7:30 pm) – during the pre-conference some teasers will be released on what awaits us during gamescom 2021. It can be followed via YouTube And Twitch.
- gamescom Opening Night Live! (20:00) – Geoff Keighley awaits us for the first day of announcements, trailers and news dedicated to the world of video games. It can be followed through YouTube And Twitch.
- gamescom Opening Night Live! Aftershow (10pm) – insights into the titles announced during the opening ceremony. It can be followed up YouTube And Twitch.
August 26 – Day 2
- gamescom Studio (7.00 pm) – during the second day space will be given to interviews with the developers, to find out more details on the titles that will be present during the gamescom. It can be followed up YouTube And Twitch.
- Awesome Indies (20:00) – conference entirely dedicated to the world of independent developers with announcements of unreleased titles, trailers for games already anticipated and much more. It can be followed up YouTube And Twitch.
- Future Games Show (10pm) – conference presented by Maggie Robertson and Aaron LaPlante, voice actors of RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE, in which over 40 games from partner companies such as Koch Media will be shown. It can be followed through YouTube, Twitch, Facebook And Twitter.
August 27 – Day 3
- Game Scoop! Live (19:00) – during this event all the most important announcements of the previous days will be summarized. It can be followed up YouTube And Twitch.
- gamescom Studio (20:00) – conference during which trailers for currently announced games will be shown, such as the PlayStation 5 version of The Medium, and much more. It can be followed up YouTube And Twitch.
- gamescom Wrap-up Show (10.30pm) – closing ceremony during which space will be given to the most important announcements of the event. It can be followed up YouTube And Twitch.