The FRITZ! DECT Repeater 100 is a device that allows us to expand, quickly and easily, the range, both reception and emission, of our DECT telephone system while also maintaining total security, and without us having to “sacrifice” a plug.
As we can see in the pictures, the FRITZ! DECT Repeater 100 has a sober and discreet design, thanks to its rectangular finish and its white color, which almost completely dominates the chassis, and is only “interrupted” by small touches of red and gray. The integrated lighting system provides a fairly successful aesthetic touch, and allows us to visualize useful information.
The FRITZ! DECT Repeater 100 dramatically improves the range of our cordless phones, thanks to its signal repetition function. It offers complete integration with AVM FRITZ! Box routers, and we can use multiple units to bring the signal to any corner of our home or office.
With this DECT signal repeater we can carry out and maintain up to three phone calls at the same time, enjoying a HD sound quality (high definition), and we can also have access to various services, such as radio over the Internet and playback of podcasts, among others.
To start using it, we only have to complete a simple pairing process that will not take more than a second, and if we connect it to a FRITZ! Box router we will have firmware updates totally free that will improve your benefits and keep you up to date. We can also use it with compact home automation devices with the “DECT-ULE” standard.
FRITZ! DECT Repeater 100 Specifications and Price
- Repeater that extends the reception and transmission area of cordless telephones and DECT services.
- If we combine it with a FRITZ! Box router, we will enjoy free firmware updates, and our conversations will be protected by encryption.
- Support for up to three simultaneous conversations in HD (high definition).
- It allows us the automatic transfer of calls through DECT. Thus, during a call we can switch seamlessly between the base and the repeater without experiencing any problems.
- It can work as a repeater offering HD telephony, Internet radio and other content if we use a FRITZ! Box router as a base.
- It has an integrated temperature sensor, which records the variations during the last 24 hours.
- It is compatible with DECT base stations using the GAP standard (basic functions) and with the repeater function active.
- It is also compatible with home automation devices that use the “DECT-ULE” standard.
- Integrated plug, we will not lose the outlet in which we connect it.
- Very easy to use, we can link it with the push of a button.
- Firmware updates via the FRITZ! Box.
The FRITZ! DECT Repeater 100 is, as we have seen, a very interesting solution to extend the reach of our DECT system, especially if we have an AVM FRITZ! Box router, since this repeater develops its maximum potential when it is linked to said router.
We can find the FRITZ! DECT Repeater 100 on Amazon with a price of 77.09 euros.