Fornite has had one of the most interesting seasons with the arrival of characters such as Naruto in skins, weapons and hang gliders. However, the time is near to face the Queen of the Cube with everything and shurikens in the end of chapter 2 next December 4, between screens and special events.
This cosmic event of Fortnite It can be carried out with up to 16 players, although if you want to be one of the first people to play it, you will have to hurry. Before the event starts, the mode The end It will be available 30 minutes before for you to reserve your place.
Also, this will be your last chance to complete your pending missions, unlock rewards and spend your bars before The end from Fortnite start:
- Starting November 26 at 6 PM Mexico / 9 PM Argentina and until November 29 at 6 AM Mexico / 9 AM Argentina, there will be a weekend of Power surge to complete Season 8. Just logging in, you’ll be rewarded with 225,000 XP!
- Starting November 30 at 8 AM Mexico / 11AM Argentina, Container Week is here for you to spend all your remaining bars on Fortnite.
What things can I finish before the end of Fortnite?
As in other seasons of Fortnite, they’re going to want to finish any remaining quests and unlock all remaining rewards before the end of the season (in this case, December 4 at 6:00 PM and 3:00 PM MX). Some examples:
- Complete the missions on page 1 and 2 of The Queen of the Cube.
- Collect ink jars and rainbow inks to unlock Tuna styles.
- Exchange the remaining battle stars for rewards (chance and even you can reach some anime skin that you were missing).
Follow the discussion on Fortnite and other topics on our channel Discord. You can also stop by our Youtube To see more content related to anime, movies, comics, video games and more from geek culture: