To celebrate one of the most patriotic dates of the year, the TV Brazil, a National Radio, a Brazil Agency, a National Radio Agency, Rádio Mec, the National Radio Network and the social networks of Brazil Communication Company (EBC) present special content for the coverage of September 7th and the Week of the Fatherland, which starts on the 5th and runs until the 10th of September.
Sunday at TV Brazil, starts the programming with the display of the program Brazil on the agenda (7:30 pm). The edition of Semana da Pátria receives the minister of the Institutional Security Office of the Presidency of the Republic, General Augusto Heleno, to talk about what Independence Day represents for Brazilians, from the proclamation in 1822 to the present day.
Also on the channel, from the 6th to the 10th of September, the national TV news Reporter Brazil Afternoon (12:15) and Reporter Brazil (7 pm) bring, in the Semana da Pátria, a sequence of commemorative reports of the 199 years of Independence.
And on September 7th, get into the green and yellow mood, early in the morning, from 7:30 am, with the National Reporter, gives National Radio – also displayed in TV Brazil, in the app EBC radios and on Youtube.
Then follow the special program, from 8am to 11am, at TV Brazil, to mark the date. Alongside presenters Renata Corsini and Paulo Leite, historian and president of the National Library, Rafael Nogueira, a guest on the program, comments on the historical fact and shares curiosities about the date.
Also within the program, from 9 am, viewers and internet users will follow live the ceremony of raising the National Flag, at Palácio da Alvorada, with the presence of the President of the Republic, Jair Bolsonaro, and authorities. The grand finale of the broadcast will be with the traditional presentation of the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) Smoke Squadron, with exclusive cameras installed on the aircraft so you can fly high with the TV Brazil. The station’s team of reporters narrates the events directly from the venue, alongside the public.
On the 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th of September, The Voice of Brazil it broadcasts special content from 7pm onwards.
THE Brazil Agency covers the facts on the streets and broadcasts the schedule in the main capitals for the day. In addition to recalling, in a timeline with photos, the Independence celebrations over the years, the news portal brings the history of painting Independence or death, by the Brazilian artist Pedro Américo. THE Brazil Agency it also highlights historical spaces in São Paulo that refer to the 7th of September.
THE National Radio of the Amazon, a National Alto Solimões and the National of Rio de Janeiro network with the Brasilia National Radio and retransmit excerpts from the coverage of the TV Brazil on the morning of September 7th. THE Radio MEC broadcasts to Rio de Janeiro and Brasília, a unique selection of works by national orchestras and national composers, such as Heitor Villa Lobos, who pay homage to Brazil.
Social networks will be tuned in to everything that the vehicles of the EBC broadcast in real time. The public participates through the hashtag #TVBrasilno7 on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube at @TVBrasil, and @tvbrasilgov, in addition to the profiles @agenciabrasil and @RadioNacionalBR.
THE National Radio Network will broadcast all of the September 7th special content from Radios EBC, via satellite, to thousands of stations across the country. Through the website of the Network, broadcasters and the general public can also follow the programming in real time, in addition to downloading bulletins and programs about the Independence of Brazil.
Check out some content produced as part of the commemorative program at TV Brazil:
• Esquadrilha da Fumaça – Brazilian Air Force team famous for performing on September 7th, presents to the Brazilian Air Force team EBC some of his maneuvers during training in Pirassununga (SP). The Esquadrilha pilots also talk about their career at the FAB;
• Serra do Mar – Report shows the path taken by Dom Pedro I when he climbed the Serra do Mar towards São Paulo to proclaim the independence of Brazil;
• Caminhos do Mar Road – Our reporters take a tour full of history, beautiful landscapes and biodiversity along the way
• Ipiranga Architecture – Discover the neighborhood where the country’s independence was declared, with mansions and small palaces that form a heritage script in the history of the date;
• Parachute Infantry Brigade – how are the training and careers of the soldiers that make up the corporation;
• The journalists of EBC tell stories about our national symbols: the Brazilian flag, Independence Anthem and National Anthem;
• The 7th of September 2020 – Do you remember? Let’s remember how the celebration was without civic-military parades;
• Video shows up close the armored vehicles used by the Armed Forces, such as the Guarani and Mowag Piranha;
• We will visit with the TV Brazil the sights in Santos (SP) where the remains of José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva, the patriarch of Independence were born and are buried.
September 7th will be more green and yellow with the EBC. #Come and see
+ Until 2019, there were more people in prisons than on the Brazilian stock exchange
+ Geisy complains about social media censorship: “Instagram is chasing me”
+ Aloe gel in the drink: see the benefits
+ Nicole Bahls had already been warned about her ex-husband’s infidelity
+ Lemon-squeezing trick becomes a craze on social media
+ Chef playmate creates aphrodisiac recipe for Orgasm Day
+ Mercedes-Benz Sprinter wins motorhome version
+ Anorexia, an eating disorder that can lead to death
+ US agency warns: never wash raw chicken meat
+ Yasmin Brunet breaks the silence
+ Shark is captured in MA with the remains of youngsters missing in the stomach