The Japanese debut date for the final film of Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution.
The feature film will debut in theaters in Japan next November 26. To celebrate the announcement, the production company has released a new trailer dedicated to the film, which you can find at the end of the article, and has revealed the presence of a new character. It is about Iris, girl who like Eureka was born from Scub Coral and who has the power to control it.
In this third and final installment of the feature film trilogy, Eureka Thurston he will have completely lost his powers. Finding herself a normal human being, she was charged with monitor and protect Iris. Most of the voice actors already seen in the previous two chapters will make his return also in this film, and to them will be added the following cast:
- Iris – voiced by: Rina Endō
- Endo – voiced by: Bin Sasaki
- Sumner Sturgeon – voiced by: Hiro Shimono
- Ruri Flame – voiced by: Megumi Toyoguchi
- Misha Stravinskaya – voiced by: Yoko Soumi
- Banks – voiced by: Shin’ichirō Miki
- Red Two – voiced by: Sayaka Senbongi
- Chime Asami – voiced by: Megumi Han
- Ex Tra – voiced by: Seto
- Kira Pomato – voiced by: MAO
- The Tino Sueno – voiced by: Yu Shimamura
- La La Land – voiced by: Sumire Morohoshi
We leave you now with the new trailer for the final film of Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution, reminding you that if you want to know more about the animated feature film you can find more information in our previous article. Good vision.
Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution – Trailer
Source: Anime News Network