Santiago Giménez has had a awesome season in his debut with feyenoord in the eredivisieand the results of his performance seem to be paying off for the Dutch team.
According to the journalist Martin Krabbendam of Voetball International, feyenoord intends to buy the additional 20 percent of the letter of the mexican striker to the Blue Cross.
Currently, the team rotterdam owns the 70 percent of your letterwhich means that if the transaction takes place, you would get the 90 percentleaving the cement squad with only the remaining 10 percent.
We recommend you read
- Liga MX: This is what Mohamed and the Pumas need to sneak into the Repechage
- World Cup Qatar 2022: Rodrigo de Paul revealed that Messi “was afraid of being left out with Mexico”
- Chatón’ Enríquez “lashes out” against Rafael Puente for insulting Adriana Maldonado
- LaLiga: ‘Tecatito’ Corona returns to training with Sevilla, after his father’s accident
- There’s a shot! Brewers star in a fight at the Azteca during the Mexico vs. Jamaica game
It is estimated that feyenoord rate the letter Santiago Gimenez in a total of between 25 and 30 million euros.
#Eredivisie #Feyenoord #acquire #Santiago #Giménezs #letter
Leave a Reply