Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, is the highest paid executive in history, with the amount received of US$ 6.6 billion (or R$ 34.5 billion in the dollar Ptax this Friday, 6) in 2020. The list with the highest paid CEOs in the United States was released by Bloomberg.
In addition, Musk is worth nearly 12 times the value of second-place finisher Mike Pykosz, CEO of Oak Street Health, who received $568 million last year.
See below the list of the ten highest paid executives in 2020:
+ Steve Jobs biography author to write book about Elon Musk
+ Elon Musk Unveils New Platform for Rocket Landings at Sea
1) Elon Musk – (CEO) Tesla: US$ 6.6 billion
2) Mike Pykosz – (CEO) Oak Street Health: $568 million
3) Trevor Bezdek – (Co-CEO) GoodRx Holdings: US$ 498 million
4) Douglas Hirsch – (CO-CEO) GoodRx Holdings: US$ 498 million
5) Eric Wu – (CEO) Opendoor Technologies: US$ 389 million
6) Alex Karp – (CEO) Palantir Technologies: US$ 369 million
7) Geoffrey Price – (COO) Oak Street Health: $356 million
8) Tim Cook – (CEO) Apple: US$265 million
9) Griffin Myers – (CMO) Oak Street Health: $221 million
10) Chad Richison – (CEO) Paycom Software: $220 million
+ Learn about the effectiveness of each vaccine against Covid-19