According to the information published in the Government Gazette of the State of Mexico, dated July 23, these are the sanitary measures to which businesses, companies and government will have to align themselves, before the change to orange at the Traffic Light of Epidemiological Risk, as of Monday, July 26.
The following activities may operate until 9:00 p.m. from Monday to Sunday, limiting in all cases their capacity to 50 percent of their capacity:
- Retail and wholesale businesses, such as stationeries, clothing stores, toy stores, furniture stores, auto parts stores, electronics stores, among others.
- Activities related to personal services such as hairdressers, dry cleaners, workshops, home appliance repair shops and general maintenance.
- Religious services.
- The centers, shopping malls and department stores, with a capacity of 50 percent and during their normal hours of operation.
Cinemas, theaters and cultural spaces
Premises or spaces for cultural activities, auditoriums, forums, exhibitions, libraries, museums, cinemas and theaters, with a capacity of 50 percent and the last function may start at 00:00.
Parks, natural areas and zoos
Public spaces, parks, zoos, natural areas, gyms, spas, public pools, public baths, steam rooms, spas, water activities and sports fields, as well as physical and recreational outdoor activities, must observe a maximum capacity of 50 percent. .
Sporting events in stadiums with a capacity of 40 percent, without alcohol sales.
Hotels and lodging
The economic units that provide the lodging service must limit their capacity to 50 percent.
Restaurants and food sales
Restaurants and establishments selling prepared food and beverages may operate under the following terms:
- From Monday to Sunday until 00:00 hours. From 00:00 hours they can continue to provide the service at home or to go.
- Live music will not be allowed.
- Capacity of 50% of its capacity in open and closed spaces.
- Use may be made of the areas designated for tobacco consumption, in accordance with the applicable health regulations on the matter.
Casinos, bowling alleys and billiards
- Number draw rooms, remote betting centers (casinos), with a capacity of 50 percent and until 11:00 p.m.
- Bowling alleys and billiards with a capacity of 40 percent and until 10:00 p.m.
The economic units whose activity is the rental of spaces to carry out particular events, must adhere to the following terms:
- 30 percent capacity indoors.
- 50 percent capacity outdoors.
- Operation until 10:00 p.m.
- No sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Live music and the installation of dance floors will not be allowed.
Practices and workshops in laboratories
Practices in workshops and laboratories in public and private institutions of higher and higher education, in the terms determined by the Secretary of Education of the State of Mexico may continue with a capacity of 50 percent.
- Bars, canteens, dance halls, discos and video bars, nightclubs, bar and beer centers and any establishment for the sale of alcoholic beverages for immediate consumption or at the glass.
- Massive events of any kind (political, religious, social, etc.), public events or shows, festivals, palenques, fairs, parades, popular festivals.
- Any other analogous to the previous ones that prevents compliance with the preventive and security measures that promote the concentration of people in the same place.