Electronic Arts has already announced an EA Play main event, which will be held on 22 July at 19.00. From here to the big date, however, four different EA Play Live Spotlight events await us, dedicated to different “branches” of the publisher’s productions:
- July 8 at 19.00 “The Future of First Person Shooters”: Oskar Gabrielson, Christian Grass (DICE), Vince Zampella and Chad Grenier (Respawn) will talk about the future of Apex Legends and Battlefield 2042;
- 13 July at 19.00 “EA <3s Independent Studios": Todd Martens of the Los Angeles Times will host a panel devoted to the role of indies in the industry, starring Hazelight’s Josef Fares (It Takes Two), Zoink’s Olov Redmalm (Lost in Random), and more;
- July 19, 1.00 am “How the Community is shaping Madden NFL 22”: will focus on the famous sports simulation game and in particular on how the community has influenced its development, leading to the integration of highly requested features;
- July 20 at 19.00 “More EA Sports”: there is no great information on this panel, but there will be an announcement of a “Fantastic new addition to an extremely popular franchise“.
As we have already mentioned, the series of events will conclude with the EA Play on July 22nd. Unfortunately BioWare will not be taking part in the party, we can therefore forget news about Dragon Age 4 and the new Mass Effect, but there will certainly be other news to keep us company.
What titles do you expect to see? Come and talk about it on our Facebook group.
We’re hard at work creating the next @dragonage and @masseffect games and have some exciting stuff coming to @SWTOR this year. While we won’t be showing anything at EA Play Live, be sure to check out our SWTOR Livestream at 12PM PT today for info on what’s to come!
– BioWare (@bioware) July 1, 2021