Emerged online a gameplay videos stolen of Dragon Age: Dreadwolf, which shows the game in action for the first time. More than anything it is a clip of a few seconds, accompanied by some Imagesbut since it is the first material in the game it certainly has an effect.
The video and images were shared by Reddit user u/revanchisto, who also provided some details about the game in a long post.
The insider said he was first of all amazed that Dragon Age: Dreadwolf hasn’t been shown at the TGA, given how long he’s had the video. The same was provided to a playtester who then moved on to work on another game. The clip is not the full video, because the playtester asked not to share it to avoid problems.
Anyway u/revanchisto described what he could see. The movie in its entirety shows about 20 minutes of gameplay in a dungeon of Weisshaupt, the headquarters of the Gray Warden. The gameplay shown is taken from the alpha version, so many details and graphic resources (such as textures and skyboxes) are missing.
The character is an elf “knight” armed with a sword and shield. In the video, there are two additional party members: another knight and a dwarf thief. However, the models of both are provisional.
The Darkspawn is attacking Weisshaupt, which is full of Roots and Red Lyrium. Some enemies have red eyes, as if they have been infused with the latter. The party’s goal in the cutscene is to fight the Darkspawn army to get to a library. During the action the party is also attacked by a dragon which creates obstacles along the way. However he manages to do it, he closes the entrance door and then faces the dragon itself in direct combat. The video ends during the fight.
It should be noted that the movie is silent and many subtitles are simply unreadable.
As regards the general characteristicsfrom the video it can be deduced that:
- Combat is completely real-time with a hack and slash system. As a reference, the developers took God of War from 2018, according to the source of the video.
- Player characters have their own combos and abilities (selectable from a Dragon Age style wheel). They also have a bar which, when charged, allows you to perform a special move.
- In the video the party is not controlled directly. In the final version it should be possible to tell the party to use certain skills.
- The ability to jump has been retained.
- The character in the video can parry and attack, as well as counterattack in case of enemy attacks.
- The user interface for now is similar to that of Dragon Age: Inquisition, but that could change.
- The hair looks really well done, so much so that it comes out of the helmet and follows the movements of the character in a realistic way.
- The enemies seen in the video are all from Darkspawn, apart from the dragon.
#Dragon #Age #Dreadwolf #leaked #gameplay #video #images #details #emerged #online
Leave a Reply