The month of August foresees the release of a series of novelties for the Disney Plus and Star catalog. Between movies and TV series, the most anticipated new releases are the new season of The Walking Dead and the film Cruella with Emma Stone as the protagonist. Let’s find out together the new releases next month.
Also Disney Plus expands its catalog for the month of August. Among the news available from next month we find the first part of the eleventh season of The Walking Dead, the film on JRR Tolkien, Joy, the film with Jennifer Lawrence, and Cruella.
Disney Plus: the new releases of August
Read also: Disney Plus: the releases of July 2021
The news planned for next month on Disney Plus and their respective release days are listed below:
- August 4: Body of Proof, Short Circuit (Season 2)
- August 6: Romy & Michelle
- August 11: 9-1-1: Lone Star (Season 1-2), American Dad (Seasons 11-15), What if…?
- August 13: Tolkien, Beaches
- August 18: Godfather of Harlem, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviors, Elena, I’ll be President (Season 2), Puppy Life
- August 23: The Walking Dead (Part One – Season 11)
- August 25: McCartney 3, 2, 1
- August 27: The friends of the holidays, Joy, Cruella
- August 31: Only Murders in the Building
The most awaited news
Up Disney Plus, starting next month, it will be possible to see the eleventh season of The Walking Dead, during which we will discover what the future holds for the city of Alexandria, destroyed by the Whisperers, available from 23 August.
In addition, it will be possible to enjoy the vision of Joy, the film with Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper And Robert De Niro, which sees the actress portray the rise to power of an entrepreneur, available since August 27. From the same day, it will be possible to see Cruella, the film dedicated to the antagonist of the 101 Dalmatians, played by Emma Stone.
Finally, from the August 13 the film will be available on JRR Tolkien, the writer of the Lord of the Rings saga, who will tell his story, from childhood to the experience of the First World War.