Hannah Fidell’s A Teacher: A Wrong Story miniseries is available on Disney Plus on July 30th. A Teacher tells the story of a forbidden relationship between two people with a wide age difference. Let’s find out the plot and the cast together.
A Teacher: A wrong story is a 10-episode US miniseries created by Hannah Fidell and based on his 2013 film of the same name, released in America in November last year. The miniseries is available on Disney Plus from July 30, 2021.
In the roles of the protagonists we find Kate Mara And Nick Robinson, who play a thirty-year-old teacher and a seventeen-year-old student respectively undertaking one wrong relationship.
A Teacher: A Wrong Story: The Plot
Claire Wilson has 32 years old and teaches English at the Westerbrook High School in Austin, Texas. In the class he teaches there is one student seventeen years old, Eric Walker, who asks the teacher for help to help him prepare for his university entrance exam.
The two begin spending long days together until one is born a forbidden and clandestine love story which will also have consequences for the community and families of the place where they live.
Read also: Netflix, “Fate: The Winx Saga”: date, plot and cast
Actors and characters
In the role of Claire Wilson we find the actress Kate Mara, while Eric Walker is played by Nick Robinson. The other actors and their respective characters in the miniseries are:
- Ashley Zukerman in the role of Matt Mitchell, Claire’s husband;
- Shane Harper in the role of Logan Davis, Eric’s best friend along with Josh;
- Marielle Scott in the role of Kathryn Sanders, a French teacher and friend of Claire;
- Dylan Schmid in the role of Josh Smith, Eric’s best friend along with Logan;
- Adam David Thompson in the role of Nate Wilson, city policeman and Claire’s older brother;
- Jana Peck in the role of Victoria Davis, mother of Logan and Cody;
- Rya Ingrid Kihlstedt in the role of Sandy Walker, mother of Eric and his brothers;
- Cameron Moulène in the role of Cody, Logan’s older brother.