Studio MDHR has made available a new update for Cuphead: let’s talk aboutupdate 1.05 which adds something new and solves some problems. Here she is full patch notes indicated by the authors:
- Added the ability to choose between DLC title screens and Original title screens (including their respective songs) in the Options menu under “Pictures” (note: some game conditions will temporarily override user selection).
- Fixed a rare issue with the Boatman dialogue triggering after a fast trip.
- Added the ability to cancel wishes.
- Fixed localization issues.
- Fixed minor animation issues.
- Fixed minor audio issues.
The team also shared the following message: “Hello friends! We have released a small quality of life patch that introduces some additional fixes for our Delicious Last Course expansion. Firstly, we have added a feature that has been in high demand since the launch of the DLC … the ability to switch between the new title screen and the original Cuphead screen! This includes a change in the song that will play when the game starts and is accessible from the “Pictures” section of the Options menu. We hope you enjoy this new update! ”
Cuphead – The Delicious Last Course has surpassed one million units sold and is therefore a success. The DLC expands the game with new battles and a new character, to the delight of those who loved the base game madly.
In addition, in these days the second season of the Cuphead animated series has also arrived, available on Netflix.
#Cuphead #Update #adds #solves #problems