- More than 51 lakh cases in Corona, India spread very fast in last two months
- 90 thousand new cases are coming daily, more than 40 lakhs of recovered patients
- Active case also crosses 10 lakhs, Maharashtra worst affected state
- 11 lakh new cases in just 12 days, nowhere else in the world
The Corona virus figures in India are now increasing rapidly. The total number of cases has crossed 51 lakhs. It took India only 11 days to reach 40 lakh to 50 lakh cases. In such a short time, there were not even 1 million cases in America. On July 17, 10 lakh cases were reported in India. Then by August 7, in just 20 days, the cases had doubled to 20 lakh. By 23 August, another 10 lakh cases were reported and by 5 September the total cases had gone up to 40 lakh.
98 thousand cases in the last 24 hours
97,894 new cases of Kovid-19 were reported in the last 24 hours. During this time 1,132 people lost their lives due to infection. This information came from data from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Of the total reported cases, 10,09,976 cases are active, while 40,25,080 patients have been discharged so far, while 83,198 people have lost their battle against the virus.
Know how many corona patients in which state
|state||Active case||Recovered||The death|
|8.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli / Daman & Diu||233||2575||2|
|14.||Jammu and Kashmir||19503||37809||932|
|The total||1009976 *||4025079 *||83198 *|
* Central Health Ministry data, 17 September till 8 am.