How does the body get vitamin D?
-The body receives vitamin-D usually in excess of sunlight and intake of meat. But those who are vegetarian and those who are unable to make time to sit in the sun, should include some special things mentioned here in their food. So that they can complete this vitamin deficiency without medicines. These 5 diseases are bothering men the most, Dr. Sinha said the solution
Different vitamin-D from meat and vegetable
– Let me tell you which vitamin-D is obtained from meat. It is vitamin-D3 and contains vitamin-D2 naturally derived from vitamin-D-rich foods such as mushrooms and sweet potatoes.
– While a person desperately needs both vitamin-D2 and vitamin-D3 to live a healthy life. Because D2 works to keep blood flow balanced, D3 works to strengthen bones. The idea of being thin by starving is utter nonsense, know why it is so
Through fortified milk
In many countries, cow’s milk and plant-based milk such as soy milk etc. are fortified with vitamin-D. If you are buying canned milk or packet milk from the market, through the information given on its packing, you can know whether the milk you are buying contains vitamin-D. Eating 2 walnuts everyday keeps these heart diseases, not irritating omega-3 fatty acid deficiency
Fortified orange juice
– Among the packaged orange juices that come in the market, you should choose orange juice by looking at which juice has vitamin-D added. You can have a glass of fortified orange juice for breakfast. It can meet your need for vitamin-D by 10 to 12 percent.
Cereals and Oatmeals
-Serial and instant oatmeals are fortified with vitamin-D. Therefore, by taking these foods in your breakfast and snack time, you can complete vitamin-D deficiency in your body.
– However, you do not get so much vitamin-D from these two food items that one day the need is fulfilled. But by eating these, you can increase the amount of vitamin in your body. These 5 should never eat radish parathas before working
– The yellow part inside the egg is very nutritious and full of protein. Its main job is to supply food for the development of Embryo. When this part of the egg is consumed by a human, it provides the body with vitamin-D as well as many other essential nutrients. These three things work to increase libido, women can also consume
-Salmon, canned tuna fish, cod liver oil, herring fish, etc. are special options for non-people to get vitamin-D. People who consume these things regularly in their diets never have to face vitamin-D deficiency. A mistake that is killing the corona virus
Take these precautions even after 14 days of quarantine, corona infection will not spread in the family