New Delhi The fast spreading trap of corona infection across the country has crossed the 9 million mark. So far 90 lakh 4 thousand 365 people have been found infected in the country. In Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Indore, corona infection is not taking its name. In these cities, the corona infection is seen reaching its third stage. Due to this, new restrictions have been imposed in these cities for Corona virus.
Compared to earlier, even though the speed of spread of corona infection has reduced in the country. Due to this, after a long time, the number of corona active infected across the country has reached below the 5 lakh mark. In Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Indore, there is a continuous rise in the number of corona infected. Due to this, the curfew, section 144 and new rules for cutting challans for not wearing masks have been reimposed.
A city / state-wise list of new rules
1. A fine of Rs 5,000 will be imposed for not wearing masks and violating the rules of corona infection.
2. Only 50 guests are allowed in the wedding programs.
3. Markets will remain open under strict supervision.
4. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has said that no lockdown of any kind will be imposed.
Maharashtra has seen the highest number of cases so far. More than 17 lakh 63 thousand corona infection cases have been reported in the state. The highest number of cases are also seen in Maharashtra in Mumbai. Due to which schools under Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation will not open this year. The Maharashtra government has just stopped the decision to reopen schools with local administration.
From November 21, night curfew will be imposed from 10 am to 6 am. Only those engaged in essential services and factory workers are exempted. Apart from Indore, night curfew will continue in Bhopal, Gwalior, Vidisha and Ratlam. At the same time, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan says that no lockdown will be imposed.
1. Curfew will be imposed from 9 am Friday to 6 am Monday. Only shops selling milk and medicine were ordered to remain open.
2. The curfew will continue from 9 am to 6 am throughout the week.
3. The order to open schools and colleges being reopened since November 23 has been canceled. Now no school and college will be opened in the state.
4. Curfew has also been imposed in Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara from Saturday.
After opening schools in Haryana, 174 students and 107 teachers have been found corona infected. After this, now with strictness, the Haryana government has closed all the schools in the state till 30 November.
Section 144 will be implemented in all districts of Rajasthan from Saturday.
PM Modi’s meeting regarding Corona vaccine, discussion on many important issues
Instagram celebrity arrested for plying a money exchanger