Rescuers managed to extract from the rubble a dog adopted by one of the families of the building
About 30 hours after the collapse of the building located on the outskirts of Turin, the rescuers became the protagonists of a heroic gesture. These, in fact, managed to extract alive from the rubble a little dog adopted by one of the families involved in the tragedy. After his recovery, Ettore’s health appeared to be good.
Those following the collapse of the building in Turin were exhausting hours, probably for one gas leak. After the explosion, four people were injured while a four-year-old boy died. 30 hours after the tragedy, the rescuers managed to recover a poor man from the rubble doggie.
His name is Hector and, after recovery, his health is good. The four-legged was adopted by one of the families involved in the collapse of the building. After his rescue, Ettore was transferred to the Enpa social clinic where he will be subjected to investigations.
Meanwhile Marco Bravi, President of the Turin Section of Enpa and of the National Council of the organization, commented on rescue of poor Hector with these words:
I thank the Fire Brigade who have shown on this occasion that they are always there.
Our volunteers, who have given their support throughout the day, are close to the mourning of the families involved in the tragedy. We hope to be able to make Ettore forget at least the frightening moments he lived.
In addition to this, Marco Bravi wanted to thank all the citizens who showed solidarity for the death of the child Aron.
Collapse of a building in Turin: a gas leak probably caused the explosion
On the morning of August 24, 2021, around 9 am, a loud explosion occurred in a building located on the outskirts of Turin, resulting in the collapse. Currently four people are injured while a four-year-old child has died.
After the happened tragedy the first investigations by the investigators have begun. Among the first hypotheses made, it is thought that one of the causes of the explosion, and therefore the collapse, was one gas leak.