Shortly after a bath in the lake, the parents of a 13-year-old brought their son to the hospital with symptoms of illness – a few days later he was dead.
- A 13 year old pointed to a bath in the lake heavy Disease symptoms.
- His parents therefore brought him to the hospital. The doctors found to be a dangerous one parasite, one amoebato be through brain ate.
- Only a few days later it was Boy dead.
Gainsville / Florida – Parasites are true survivors. So you can get into the organism of their host that they of his immune system not be attacked. A Chinese recently had a parasitic worm removed from his brain. A total of 18 worm species are known to have their home in humans – but not all are necessarily dangerous.
Another one, however, became very dangerous Parasite, an amoeba, for one Boys in the USA. 13 year old Tanner Lake Wall from Florida is said to have always been a healthy and active teenager according to his parents – until he suddenly became over strong in late July a headache, nausea and Vomit complained. Concerned, his mother and father took him to the Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka, where the doctors initially from one Sore throat went out.
Dangerous killer amoeba eats its way through the brains of boys – it dies a short time later
Then Shock diagnosis: After being health status just didn’t improve, they referred him Mediciners in a hospital in Gainsville. The treating doctors on site found that it was by no means an easy one Sore throat acted. in the brain from Tanner Lake Wall had become a dangerous one parasite nested.
It was the single cell Amoeba Naegleria fowlerithat at People at worst one Meningitis with fatal consequences. For Tanner Lake Wall came at the time of his briefing in the clinic in Gainsville any help too late – the parasite had too much damage in the brain arranged.
“We are sorry to have to tell you, but you are son does not have bacterial meningitis, it has parasitic ones amoeba, and there are none cure“, Should the treating doctor US media coverage such as Fox News according to father of 13 year olds have said.
On the second of August, those treated doctors no Brain activity more at that Boys firmly. The parents decided to turn off the life support machines, whereupon Tanner Lake Wall suffered from the dire consequences of the amoeba evoked infection passed away.
After swimming in the lake: a deadly parasite eats its way through the brains of boys
After this death from Tanner Lake Wall react especially to his parents with incomprehension. The had drawn Boy the deadly amoeba just a few days before his death in one lake in North Florida near Tallahassee. Of the parasite was through his nose in the body and then ate his way through his Meninges.
Naegleria fowleri According to the RKI comes mainly in warm Freshwater waters of the Tropics and subtropics in front. Cases of Diseasescaused by the amoeba, however, keep coming back from the United States reported – in 2018, for example, a 29-year-old died after visiting a surf and water ski facility in Texas. With him too he had parasite a Meningitis evoked.
Also the responsible one Health department for the county in which Tanner Lake Wall contracted the parasite, has already had 37 since 1962 Cases of infection With Naegleria fowleri documented. Still there are no signs in front of the amoeba to warn. According to several US media reports, the mother of the deceased boy said that in addition to her son, more than 50 other children as well as her husband and daughters had been in the water. Only Tanner Lake Wall, however, would have been the deadly one parasite drawn.
Symptoms of a severe infection with the amoeba are initially frontal a headache, Nausea with vomiting and fever. Follow later Hallucinations and Seizures. In Germany there have not yet been any cases of the Parasites. Just recently made a different type of Parasite bathing in the Bavarian Tegernsee is uncomfortable*.
A bizarre incident occurred on September 14, 2020 in Celle: Two armed men board a jewelry store – in the end they both lose their lives*. *tz.de is part of the Germany-wide Ippen digital editorial network.