Let’s face it now the moment in which you find yourself having to change smartphone is more and more frequent, you want for a damage too expensive to repair, because enticed by new models tempting, however promotions linked to our telephone operator, or work needs the moment inexorably arrives.
And it’s with this guide on the best smartphones under 200 euros that I want to help you extricate yourself in this jungle made of silicon and fluctuating prices, so that when the time comes, you can face it confidently making a conscious purchase in peace. The low end is now so densely populated which certainly does not lack well-equipped, reliable and affordable models. So let’s find out together the 5 models that I have chosen for you in the price range between 100 and 200 euros.
Low-end king phone with the most affordable price for users looking for the essentials, excellent autonomy, excellent general reliability, Full HD screen and equipped with NFC chip, slightly flaw in brightness and camera, but nothing transcendental.
- Dimensions and weight: 163.3 X 7.7 X 9.2 weight 198 grams
- Screen: Full HD + 2340 x 1080 6.53 inch LCD, 420 Nits Bright Ambient Light
- Battery: 5020 mAh fast charging at 18 Watt type C
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 12nm up to 2GHz
- Cameras: Quad camera, 13 main + 8 ultra-wide angle 118 ° + 5 macro + 2 depth sensor. Front 8 MP
- Memory: 4/64 GB (recommended version), 3/32 GB expandable memory
- Other: NFC chip, 4G / 3G / 2G network support, 2.4 / 5Ghz WiFi, 3.5mm jack port, biometric rear unlock sensor
If you are interested in buying you can find Redmi 9 on Amazon.
Motorola, which has always been synonymous with reliability and ease of use, offers a Stock Android experience, fairly quick updates it’s a 16MP camera, combined with excellent optimization enjoys excellent autonomy.
- Dimensions and weight: 161.2 X 75.8 X 8.95 weight 188.3 grams
- Screen: 6.4 inch Max Vision HD + 1560 X 720 IPS display, 526 nits brightness
- Battery: 4000 mAh fast charging at 10 Watt type C
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 11nm up to 2.2 GHz
- Cameras: Triple camera, 16MP main + 2MP macro + 8MP wide angle 118 ° laser focus. Front 8 MP
- Memory: 4/64 GB only available format, expandable memory
- Other: Support 4G LTE / 3G / 2G network, 3.5 mm jack port, 2.4 GHz WiFi, rear biometric unlock sensor
If you are interested in buying you can find Motorola G8 on Amazon.
The best ever for general performance, 48 MP camera, chipset, 90 Hz display and battery. A sure shot if you want to feel comfortable. Together with a excellent operating system and ultra fast charging you can’t ask for more at this price.
- Dimensions and weight: 162, 3 x 75.4 x 9.4 weight 196.5 grams
- Screen: Full HD LCD + 6.5 inches 2400X1080 90 HZ refresh rate for greater fluidity, 526 nits brightness
- Battery: 5000 mAh fast charging at 30 watts type C
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 Gaming 12 nm up to 2GHz
- Cameras: Quad camera, 48MP main + 8MP ultra-wide angle 119 ° + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor and B / W contrast enhancement. 16MP front
- Memory: RAM 6/8 GB, ROM 64/128 GB the format with 6 GB of RAM it is the most balanced considering the price range considered, expandable memory
- Other: NFC chip, 4G LTE / 3G / 2G network support, 3.5 mm audio jack, 2.4 / 5 GHz WiFi, side biometric release sensor
If you are interested in buying you can find Realme 7 on Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy M12
Recently arrived on the market, Samsung’s M series tries to combine balanced performance And long-lasting autonomy, does not disappoint in fact thanks to a full-bodied battery, a comprehensive and feature-rich software and a new chipset single core created very recently.
- Dimensions and weight: 164 x 75.9 x 9.7 weight 214 grams
- Screen: HD + 1600 x 720 6.5 inch LCD, 90 Hz refrsh rate, 403 nits brightness
- Battery: 5000 mAh 15 Watt adaptive fast charging
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 850 8nm up to 2.2 GHz
- Cameras: Quad camera, 48MP main + 5MP ultra wide angle 123 ° + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor. 8MP front
- Memory: 4/64 GB (the most balanced) 4/128, expandable memory
- Other: NFC chip, 4G / 3G / 2G network support, 3.5mm audio jack, 2.4GHz WiFi, side biometric unlock sensor
If you are interested in buying you can find Samsung Galaxy M12 on Amazon.
Oppo, a rapidly growing Chinese brand, which has recently joined OnePlus, could not be missing, last but certainly not for validity. I want to offer you this recent smartphone, which makes its strengths well-maintained software, double stereo speaker, large battery it’s a chipset all devoted to energy saving but with an eye to performance and a display full of new features.
- Dimensions and weight: 163.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm weight 186 grams
- Screen: HD + 1600 × 720 6.5 inch LCD, 90 Hz refresh rate, touch sampling for greater responsiveness at 120 Hz, 480 nits brightness
- Battery: 5000 mAh 18 Watt fast charging
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 11nm up to 2.4GHz with anti-lag system
- Cameras: Triple camera, 13MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro. 8MP front
- Memory: 4/128 GB (the largest in the guide) only available format, expandable memory
- Other: Support 4G LTE / 3G / 2G network, 3.5mm audio jack, 2.4 / 5GHz WiFi, rear biometric unlock sensor
If you are interested in buying you can find Oppo A53s on Amazon.
As you can see the smartphones proposed for this price range have little to envy to the upper range, if not for power of chipsets And screen quality. Nowadays, the differences are getting smaller and smaller, that’s why it’s important have a point of reference so as not to get lost in this digital labyrinth.
I hope that with this guide on the best smartphones under 200 euros it has helped you to clarify in case you are about to change smartphone, in any case having a general overview of the situation always helps much to realize that sometimes the market is made schizophrenic And chaotic, often presenting products that go to overlap for price and performance without there being a real question.