18-year-old British girl Millie Taplin drank a drink dubbed a drug at a nightclub in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK, and was paralyzed for hours in a hospital bed, as if she were “possessed by a demon”.
Millie’s mother, Claire Taplin, shared on Facebook the video with the shocking images of the drug’s effect in order to warn about the possibility of young people consuming christened beverages at parties.
+ ‘Drug Mafia’ executes Paraguayan deputy deputy with gunfire at the border
As shown by the Catalan newspaper El Nacional, the 18-year-old girl had gone to a party at the MooMoo nightclub in Southend with friends, when a group of acquaintances approached and one of them offered her a drink.
Some time after drinking the christened drink, Millie Taplin began to feel hot and nauseous and told her friends that she needed some fresh air.
Outside the club, she continued to feel unwell and began to have blurry eyes, reveals the newspaper. The young woman told her friends that she thought she needed to go to a hospital. “I’ve never felt like this in my entire life,” reveals the young woman, quoted by El Nacional.
The friends called the emergency service, who attended her on the spot and took her to a hospital. It was then that Millie’s legs began to fail. “I really wanted to move my legs and my brain sent orders, but they didn’t respond. They had to get me a wheelchair because I couldn’t walk,” says the British woman, quoted by the Catalan newspaper.
+ Learn about the effectiveness of each vaccine against Covid-19