Through an official post on the site, Ubisoft has recently disseminated information regarding the release date of the DLC The Siege of Paris for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, along with the weight and some changes for version 1.3.0 of the title. This new update will be available starting tomorrow 27 July at 2 PM, Italian time, on all platforms where the game is available.
The weight, in particular, has been specified for each available console, with some interesting differences between Sony, Microsoft and the PC version. The official data are as follows:
- Xbox Series X / S: 23.79 GB
- Xbox One: 17.72 GB
- PlayStation5: 6.85 GB
- PlayStation4: 15.3-24.5 GB (depending on region)
- PC: 20.4-31.37 GB (base game – season pass)
Furthermore, as mentioned before, the DLC The Siege of Paris will be available starting August 12, almost as previously predicted by a leak spread on the net. Also added the Festival of Sigrblot, a timed event that will take place from 29 July until 19 August.
Participating in these celebrations will give everyone the opportunity to claim exclusive rewards, including a two-handed broadsword, the same one that was announced on Twitter in a very particular way. The news does not end there, in fact a very important change will also be added regarding the fights.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.3.0 launches tomorrow: July 27.
🌞 Sigrblot Festival (July 29-August 19)
🪓 Level Scaling
🤝 New Skills
💡 Game Improvements
📁 7GB-31GB; depending on platform #Assassin’s Creed
– Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) July 26, 2021
It will indeed be possible be able to scale the level of enemies, adding the ability to make them even more powerful than you. The official modalities are the following:
- Off = enemies will not undergo a level change, being presented as they were designed
- Default = Weaker enemies are brought 30 levels below the player level, exactly as the game was designed
- Constant = Enemies will have the same level as the player
- Harder = Enemies will be 20 levels above the player level
- Nightmarish = Enemies will be 20 levels above the player level
In addition to these additions, improvements have also been made regarding bugs, missions and much more available on the official site. So we just have to wait for tomorrow at 2 PM in order to download version 1.3.0 of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.