Among Us has undoubtedly conquered a huge audience over the last year… but do you know what it hasn’t conquered? Lots of money. It’s the sad, unadulterated truth: it’s a free-to-play mobile game, after all, cheap on PC, coming to Xbox Game Pass (at least Microsoft will give it some money, hopefully) and that it has started to focus on cosmetics in the late stage.
How to overcome this problem? Well, Maximum Games takes care of it, with three fabulous Collector’s Editions full of bonuses and gadgets made by Dual Wield Studio and Robot Teddy. Let’s take a look at it in detail.
– Crewmate Edition (€ 32.99)
- Base Game + DLC: Airship Pack, Polus & MIRA HQ Skin Pack, Hamster Buddy Pack, Xenogranch Buddy Pack, Cerebrolumaca Buddy Pack, Stickmin Buddy Pack, and Mininauta Pack.
- Special downloadable content
- 3D Lenticular Case by Hannako Lambert from Dual Wield Studio
- Alyssa Herman Imposter Syndrome stickers
- 1 of 12 MIRA HQ special holographic access cards by Hannako Lambert from Dual Wield Studio
- Folded Skeld Map Poster, created by Cannon Kissane
- Redeemable code for 6 PC / Phone wallpapers by Amy Liu of Innersloth
– Impostor Edition (€ 49.99)
- All the contents of the Crewmate Edition
- Astronaut vs impostor lanyard by Hannako Lambert from Dual Wield Studio
- Purple Astronaut Plush by Hannako Lambert from Dual Wield Studio
- Rotate in Space Enamel Pin by Cynthia Her
- Limited Edition Impostor Edition box
– Ejected Edition (€ 89.99)
- All the contents of the Impostor Edition
- Astronaut wool blanket by Hannako Lambert from Dual Wield Studio
- Red Imposter Hat by Hannako Lambert from Dual Wield Studio
- Limited Edition Expulsion Edition Box
All three Among Us Collector’s Editions will be available “later in the year“. Waiting for more precise information, we invite you on our Facebook group to look for a team of “trusted” space travel companions.