Extend the holiday bonus who has been administered i Covid vaccines and bring it to One thousand Euro: this is the proposal made by deputy from Come on Italy, Sestino Giacomoni, to the Minister of Economy, Daniele Franco.
“We help the tourism and we don’t send people around propagating the virus“, He proposed in the week Giacomoni during a hearing of the minister at the Finance Commissions from Room And Senate, gathered in common session. “At the same time we reward the honest and those who get vaccinated”.
The incentive a get vaccinated has not been rejected since Daniele Franco, according to which, however, it would now be difficult to implement the proposal of the Forza Italia deputy. “I believe that the hypothesis of connecting the holiday bonus to vaccination can be useful”, said the Minister of Economy at the hearing, as reported by The newspaper. “However, there is a problem with the timing of implementation, but I believe it can be an additional incentive to the process vaccination“.
“The vaccination plan is working well and the goal of 500 thousand vaccinated a day indicated immediately by Come on Italy it has been achieved: now the new goal is to convince the undecided, ”he said Giacomoni, member of the presidency coordination of Silvio Berlusconi’s party. “In addition to a more widespread and pervasive information campaign, why not provide for tax incentives of at least One thousand Euro for those who have already completed the vaccination cycle, in the form of a holiday bonus to spend in Italy? “.
“Whoever does not get vaccinated is like a tax evader“, The parliamentarian added. “It benefits from something that does not pay and I would add it benefits from the common sense and civic sense of those who get vaccinated despite being young out of respect for everyone else. So let’s help tourism and don’t send people around to propagate the virus and at the same time we reward the honest, those who pay taxes and those who get vaccinated ”.
Giacomoni’s idea plans to extend the holiday bonus already foreseen by the government to help the tourism sector. The provision, adopted for the first time in 2020 by the Conte bis government, was also confirmed throughout 2021.
HOLIDAY BONUS: HOW IT WORKS
The incentive, designed to revive the tourism and expected from Relaunch Decree (Law Decree n.34 of May 2020) last year, it can already be used until the end of 2021 if the application was submitted by 31 December 2020 and you have a ISEE income not exceeding 40 thousand euros.
HOW MUCH THE BENEFIT WILL AMOUNT? The Bonus he arrives as far as 500 Euros for families of over 2 people, down to 300 euros for couples and 150 for singles.
WHO GETS THE BONUS? The incentive is aimed at families with ISEE not exceeding 40 thousand euros, who have requested it between on 1 July and 31 December 2020. Only a member of the family unit can use it, even if different from the person who submitted the application.
WHEN IT EXPIRES? The Holiday bonus can be used up to December 31, 2021. The Milleproroghe decree, (Law Decree n.183 of 2020, converted into Law n.21 / 2021), extended the deadline initially set to 31 December 2020 and then postponed first to 30 June and then to December 31, 2021.
HOW AND WHERE TO SPEND? The voucher can be spent in a single solution in a single tourism company that must issue bill, receipt, receipt or other valid commercial documents indicating the Tax ID code of those who use the facility. The Bonus allows one Discount immediate on expenses incurred in the structure equal to80 percent of the amount of the voucher, while the remainder 20 percent allows one tax deduction to be presented in the tax return for the year 2020/2021.
You can take advantage of the facility to pay holidays of at least one day between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2021 enjoying the services offered in Italy from farmhouses, bed & breakfast, hotels, resort, motel, residence, pensions, resorts, youth hostels, mountain huts, landlords, holiday houses and other tourist facilities, including those of a seasonal nature only. In any case, adherence to the initiative of the tourist company chosen for the holidays must be verified. Not all structures accept payment with the holiday bonus.
I’M STILL IN TIME TO APPLY? Not for now. The terms have expired, at least as regards the 2020 concession. The extension envisaged by Milleproroghe decree it only concerns the use of bonuses already paid. The deadline of December 31, 2020 to submit the application has not been extended, at least until now. If the Government-backed amendment passes, once the Support Law Decree the deadlines for submitting the application will be reopened.