On Saturday, reports said that Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes, had met Chelsea’s new owner, Todd Buhli, who put forward the name of the Portuguese star.
It was also reported earlier last week that Mendes had offered the 37-year-old to Bayern Munich, because Ronaldo was disappointed with the club’s lack of action in the transfer market since the appointment of Eric Ten Hag as United coach.
Reports also revealed that Roma entered the list of clubs wishing to include Ronaldo, during the current summer transfers.
In response to these reports, the British newspaper, “Mirror”, said that a high-ranking source within Manchester United had informed her that “Ronaldo is not for sale.”
The newspaper added, quoting the unnamed source: “Ronaldo will not go anywhere outside Old Trafford. Coach Ten Hag will rely on him next season.”
There is one year left in the veteran striker’s contract with United, but the team’s poor performance last season made the Portuguese star look for a new challenge before retiring.
#source #heart #Trafford #decides #Ronaldos #future #sale