In St. Petersburg, a five-year-old child swallowed the tip of a drill at a dentist’s appointment
In St. Petersburg, in a dental clinic on Prosveshcheniya Prospekt, a five-year-old child swallowed a drill tip. About it became known 78.ru.
“I didn’t see it happen. Perhaps the tip was poorly attached, and the upper tooth was treated, so it fell out, the child swallowed. The doctor noticed this, asked the child to spit it out, but it was too late, ”said the girl’s mother.
According to her, the tip of the drill did not get into the lungs. Doctors took an x-ray and found out that the dental instrument was in the intestines. Doctors advised to wait for the tip to leave the child’s body naturally. If this does not happen, the girl is waiting for an operation.
The child’s mother said that she did not write a statement to law enforcement agencies for dentistry. She hopes that after what happened in the medical facility, everyone will be checked more often.
Earlier in Moscow, a seven-year-old child had his cheek drilled during an appointment with a dentist. The metropolitan depzdrav clarified that after the girl was injured, she was treated for a wound, and she was also examined by a maxillofacial surgeon.
#fiveyearold #Russian #child #swallowed #drill #tip #dentistry
Leave a Reply