Sunday, March 26, 2023, 20:53
A 28-year-old man had to be transferred to the Virgen de La Arrixaca hospital due to the burns he suffered in a house fire in La Alberca this Sunday. The event occurred at 4:28 p.m., when a call from 112 alerted of the fire that affected a terrace and that three people seemed to be poisoned by smoke.
The emergency services moved to the scene of the fire, located on La Gloria street in the Murcian district, as well as a Murcia Local Police patrol and an ambulance.
#28yearold #man #treated #burns #house #fire #Alberca